Monday, July 25, 2011

Ok, so I want to Move to Berkley Michigan



This past 4th of July we stayed in the childhood home of my Beau, which is in Lathroup Village Michigan
We had a Great time
We watched a GREAT Fireworks display in Berverly Hills
Picked Cherries and made Cherry Chip oatmeal cookies YUM

Our Grandaughter learned to swim in the big backyard pool & how to catch Fire Flies
We ate amazing food prepared by the GREAT AMAZING Martha
and
I fell in Love with a little town called Berkley
I am selling my house here in CA
and I am moving to Berkley Michigan so I can
Walk downtown to get a burger 

and
Shop of course

and
find a place to kick back to watch the Dream Crusie Parade

Woodward Ave & 12 Mile Road

I'd like to buy this house or one like it

and
Once a week I'd like to do lunch with my MIL in Downtown Birmingham
at The Townsend Hotel



I don't care about the snow part of the deal

 I might miss Orange County

and
Hermosa Beach

But I work so hard to live here
I never get to enjoy all that CA has to offer
I can always visit and besides the pacific ocean is cold
So
I am going to move

Hello Michigan it's me Cheryl


2 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

I've not heard of this area. Looks like a very charming place to live. I am definitely a small town kinda gal. My aunt and cousins live in the Spring Lake/Grand Haven areas which are lovely. I don't think I could do snow. I was raised in the South! :) Have a great week. Tammy

Anonymous said...

The superior quality and location of Birmingham hotels will make every trip a pleasure. For business travel, the hotels in Birmingham are best option for persons visiting Birmingham.
Birmingham Hotels